￼￼￼STEP 1: Know What You Want
Visualise what you what to make, how you want to make, smell and taste.
￼￼Lasagna is all about LAYERS!
4 IS A MAGIC NUMBER!!!
￼STEP 2: SEEK WHAT YOU NEED
- Pasta: Lasagne leaves (Green, White, Egg-pasta)
- Bolognese sauce: carrots,onion, celery, minced beef, minced pork, tomato purea, white wine or milk, salt.
- Parmisan cheese (or some substitute)
- Besciamelle sauce: flour, butter, milk, ground black pepper, salt and nutmeg.
￼STEP 3: MAKE THE LASAGNA!!!!!
- Put besciamelle on the bottom of the tray
- For 4 times make a layer in this order: ○ Pasta
- Besciamelle ○ Bolognese ○ Cheese
- Optionally put a with layer of pasta brushed with a little Bolognese and cheese
- Cover the tray with foil
￼STEP 4: Cook the Lasagna!
- Heat the hove at 180 C while you prepare the Lasagna
- Put the tray in the oven for about 40′ and
- When it’ the time run the ‘Knife Test’: if it elide it ‘like a hot blade in butter’ than It’s ready!
- When it’s cooked remove the foil and grill for 5′
STEP 5: Eat ALL Your Lasagna
Powered by Facebook Comments