At my advice the iPad Mini is a shrieked version of the New iPad (aka iPad 3), with a very few differences, some borrowed from the iPad 2.
- Mostly significant, and brand new:
- THINNER borders design.
- mounts Micro-SIM
- uses the ‘Lightning’ connector
- The weight is almost the half of the New iPad, 308g against 601g.
- The screen is NOT retina
- same resolution as the iPad 2: 1024 x 768
- 168dpi vs 132dpi of iPad 2 vs 264dpi as New iPad
- the process is the Dual-Core A5 (same as iPad 2) vs the Dual-Core CPU/Quad-Core GPU A5X (New iPad)
- ..and of course, the dimension is… MINI
all the other features are the same as the New iPad (iPad 3).
Powered by Facebook Comments