Italian Cuisine Golden Rules
- Italian Cuisine is E A S Y and C H E A P: when you cook Italian, if you are doing something complicated or esoteric… you’re not cooking Italian.
- Italian food is GOOOOOOOOOD.
- Italian food is nice to see: generally, you can feel it’s good just watching it.
- Italian food smells nice: except for some cheeses.
- Italian food is fun to do.
- Cooking Italian require love and passion.
- If you don’t LOVE what you make you’ll make it bad.
- Cook only what you like eating.